Chinchilla Foot Bleeding

Chinchilla bleeding clutch. You can easily see this by examining the feet of a dry skin chinchilla. At that time the vet was closed, I called and left a message.

Price of emergency kits for individual chinchilla refill online
SPARE PARTS Chinchilla Personal First Aid Kit price online from andinais.com

You can easily see this by examining the feet of a dry skin chinchilla. I have a chinchilla and her leg is bleeding from continuing to eat it. Take a damp cloth and wipe the chinchilla's feet before applying moisturizer.

Chinchilla bleeds and her legs as she continues to eat.


These are known as blisters or boils if they become infected and are very painful. Chinchilla feet can also have dry, cracked skin. You're in luck your chinchilla's paw just bled.

There were no sharp objects in the cage, so I don't know what happened.


I found that my legs and my chin started to bleed randomly. I asked the vet when he diagnosed Tess's leg. Although chinchillas are relatively hardy and vigorous, they can suffer from some common health issues, many of which are preventable.

As a new chinchilla owner, I decided to err on the side of caution and took Zeus to the vet at lunchtime today.


I was told to apply moisturizer to her feet once a day (not a cyst balm, but I'm sure it would work just fine) and give her some mild pain relievers. So I had to take my chinchilla to the vet and thought I would tell everyone how she is, what medication she is taking and how she changed her cage. Take a damp cloth and wipe the chinchilla's feet before applying moisturizer.

You can easily find out by examining the dry skin of a chinchilla's feet.


Why does a chinchilla's paw bleed? I have a chinchilla and her leg is bleeding from continuing to eat it. I know the mesh bottom causes something called unstable support, so I added a stainless steel bottom to the cage (photographed above the rails, just to look at the bottom).

Sometimes it can cause bleeding.


Second, get rid of the plastic shelves. Get solid alloy wheels. The little guy with bleeding with a covered leg went to the vet today for a dental bath, and when we took him home and out of the box we found his hind leg covered in bandages and bleeding.

No comments for "Chinchilla Foot Bleeding"